Friday, September 23, 2011

when my heart fall into pieces..

heartache is major..tear drops was something cannot b avoided..i'm in state of sinking into the deepest part of the earth..dun wanna walk out through this harsh situation..let me bury myself deep down inside and need nobody to pull me out..i'm surrender..i'm not a soldier anymore..i'm a loser..i'm not a lover..i'm a gambler..gamble my heart until i lose half of it..

people walk in and out from my life.leave nothing rather than a huge scar..take a very long time to remedy..enough is enough..don't let me look like if i'm such a stupid person anymore..loving and missing u is compulsory but love and miss me is up to u..thunderstorm outside the window in saturday afternoon..who knows its will rainy half day..pragmatically reflecting to my own life..

i'm not perfect..so do u..but i refuse to see the imperfect side of u but please search it in me..so i dun have to try to be the person u want..miss my family and hanani so much..please comfort me with ur sweet voice and motivational words..wake me up! 

No comments: