Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My online teaching port-folio and online scrapbook

ruangan kerjaku

I’m kind of hectic to update both my OTP & OS lately (not all the times). I supposed to hand in both of this project on Friday. Both come together with written reports, and my adrenaline still not reach the threshold level. While others are doing damn great job, I just sit and watch and yawn..I’m so lazy nowadays. I wonder if there’s any pharmacy that sell a medicine to help me boost my energy and kills my laziness, it must be wonderful and whoever that create the medicine will be super duper rich in a second.

I’m restricted to speak my words as I need to follow some rules in doing both projects. I hate rules and for me rules are mend to be broken but this time, once I go beyond the law, surely I’ll get ZERO for this course…I hate it. That was my early attitude whenever I receive this task, but now, I can see the significant of doing this clearly, and thanks my dear lecturer for giving me such an interesting projects.

I’m really into it, and I have to, no choice, this is 100% coursework paper. My grade is in my hand. I’m the one who will determine it, based on my works. Wish me luck…pray that my laziness will fly away and never return back…



No comments: