Friday, June 24, 2011

how am i gonna love u?

ow am i? how will i show my love for u? what about u? i show my love to u when i accept you just the way u are..even i'm totally older than u..wow..older than ur kakak..oh my GOD..but still i respect u as an individual..i never thought of u as a kid..no..u to me is somebody..somebody i love and i wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice for..can't u see how much i love u? only if u can see it..i spend my money just to reload my cell..so i can always in touch with u..we're far from each other but our fingers will bring us together..hekhek..i swore i'd never became so addicted to topap each time my credit is running out before..sometimes i just let it for a weeks..but it was before i met u honey..i called u when u missed me..and when i'm missing u..xpernah ku nalipon lelaki oii..but tis time i caled him every single week..ur voice make me calm..betullah..cinta ni ntah pape..sewel suda aku.. i always be there for u..everytime u need me..anytime..morning..early in the morning..afternoon..evening..night..midnight..i'm all urs..







No comments: